Care & Safety

CANDLE CARE

The First Burn

To prolong the life of your soy candle, ensure you allow the wax pool to heat up and melt to the edge of the container. This should take around 2-3 hours and ensures all of the soy wax is burned cleanly and evenly, preventing a “tunnelling” effect.

Cotton Wicks

To ensure your candle burns optimally, trim your cotton wick to 5mm using a wick trimmer before each burn. Allow your soy candle to burn for between 2-4 hours each time you light your candle.

Extinguishing

Use a wick dipper or snuffer to put out your soy candle; do not blow out.

Storage

When not in use, leave your candle in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.

CANDLE SAFETY

Always place candles and tealights on a heat-resistant surface or tealight holder.

Always keep your wick trimmed to 5mm.

Never leave a burning candle unattended and definitely do not leave a candle burning overnight.

Keep candles out of reach of pets, children and draughts.

Keep candles away from flammable liquids and stationary objects that can catch fire (curtains, books, furniture).

Do not place burning candles under shelves.

Always leave at least 10mm between burning candles.

Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time.

Do not burn your candle all the way down to the wick sustainer; leave 1cm of wax in the container.

Ensure the wax pool is clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring.

Do not move a candle whilst lit.

WAX MELT CARE

As our wax melts and bars are highly fragranced, only a small portion is required at a time. 

WAX MELT SAFETY

Do not leave lit wax melts unattended.

Do not add water.

Keep out of reach of pets and children.

Take care if you have to move your melt burner, handle from the base.

REED DIFFUSER CARE

To optimise scent throw, keep your diffuser in a warm room but out of direct sunlight. Flip your reeds often.

REED DIFFUSER SAFETY

Keep out of reach of pets and children.

Use gloves when handling reeds.

Those suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product.

Do not place your diffuser directly onto polished, painted or plastic surfaces or on electrical equipment, as accidental spillage may cause damage to certain materials.